Sunday 24 January 2016

#11.

I don't trust people, it'd be hypocritical for me to say ''trust everyone, blah blah blah'' because I hate the feeling of vulnerability. It scares me, it literally makes me physically sick to even think about trying to trust someone. ''Don't trust people 100% ever, never give someone 100% of your heart'' but thing is, when I love someone or trust or whatever I do it wholeheartedly.

I'm one of them people that can literally count on my hands how many people I trust or even like in this world, and surprisingly it isn't as many as people think.. I trust my boyfriend literally you'd be surprised at how much stuff he REALLY knows about me, I don't give a fuck what people think of me any more and honestly, it's the best thing in the world.

I don't care if some old predator says she doesn't like me or if someone related says they don't like me. Fuck em all.

I'm finally really really happy within myself and it's honestly the greatest thing I could of ever done.
This shows that even if you've faced so many difficulties in your life or you're still facing them, bin all the negative bullshit away and I literally PROMISE you you'll feel so so so much better!!

Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment