Thursday 21 January 2016

#8.

This post is gonna be a little bit different to usual, I absolutely despise the people that think just because you've got mental health issues, I try my fucking hardest to keep growing as a person and to keep being strong when everything else goes to shit. But to be quite honest when people make you start to question your own self worth that's how the fuck you know you don't need people like that in your life.

I went through traumatic years of questioning my own self worth and finally when I look in a mirror I can be like 'damn thats a bomb ass selfie' but lately shit has been so different. One minute you can have people being so happy and loving every minute your with them the next you're practically like a big pile of dog shit. And I'm sure no one wants to be a BIG pile of dog poop.

If you're insecure that's absolutely fine, you're still a human being and you don't want to be vulnerable thats absolutely fine!! But you know what isn't fine, people saying how insecure yu are when really it isn't any of there business. When you finally realise why people shouldn't be trusted it's the most heart breaking thing in the world.

It's not fucking fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment