Sunday 15 May 2016

#NEW CHAPTER ~ 17.

Hey loves, how're you all feeling today?

I'm just listening to abit of Yeezy and I've got a super sweet candle lit, so it's time to write!

Just to let you all know now, I've created an email especially for this BLOG! It's livnizzzle@gmail.com so if any of you just wanna talk or you need advice of any sort, just hit me up and I'll reply as quick as I can!!

Today, I'm happy.. I feel really good actually, I feel really hopeful today, I feel like right now I could conquer the world. I know this feeling isn't going to be there forever, but I feel like today is probably the right time to write a good post for once.
I'm calm, and I feel like I've really got to start getting my act together. I stop myself from doing so so many things because of my anxiety, my brain will make my body feel so sick just because I don't want to do something 'normal'.

But, what I really want to do is help YOU. I've been struggling for so long with my issues that I've held myself back from doing stuff I actually want to do, I dropped out of college, I just I regret it now but yeah.
I scare myself into situations which then obviously leads to be getting frustrated and I'll just stop it altogether, I'm weird like that.

Remember what I said before though, weird is crazy good.

Email - livnizzzle@gmail.com

Ox.


No comments:

Post a Comment