Tuesday 26 July 2016

WORST HABiTS WiTH ANXiETY!

Hey guys hope you're all okay and living well!

I figured I'd write a post about the bad habits I've developed since having anxiety and an eating disorder because I know so many people can relate and I think it's something barely anybody talks about so here goes... enjoy :)

MY BAD HABiTS!

I bite my nails, til they bleed and hurt but I won't even realise how bad it is til I get outta my daze. There was a point one time when I didn't bite my nails for so long and they actually grew to be so long, but then I had to get back to reality and well I've stuck to just getting acrylics instead now.. Whenever I feel sad or when I'm just feeling low or whatever I'll pick my face like I've got scaring from just either scratching my face but doing over and over and over again.

This is something that is just me I guess haha, I ALWAYS overreact, like if someone goes out of their way to hide something from me and I find out myself or I'll actually ask them and it'll slip out or something I'll stop being able to speak and just start to cry because if the people closest to me aren't going to be 100% then why should they be in my life? I mean, I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me and if they aren't loyal to me then I'll disregard them kinda people and I don't need that. 
I always bring stuff up too, I guess I'll write my next post on that in abit more detail.

Okay so this one is specifically for when I go to eat or something so it's definitely my worst habit with having an eating disorder - I could be really hungry like if I've not eaten anything that day I'll eat at least 1/4th of it because I'm still conscious about what I eat or I'll have these weird ideas of trying to lose weight then give up on that idea because I feel I'm stronger than that so it's basically a constant battle of me trying to eat more every day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay so this post is kinda short because I'm gonna write another long one too later so please keep an eye out for that!

contact meeeee - 
twitter - LiVNiZZZLE
email - livnizzzle@gmail.com

O x

No comments:

Post a Comment